Customer Service Policy
For our clients, convenience Studio A Interior Design Group accepts all payment types. Please note that invoices paid by credit card will incur a 3% transaction charge to the total. or a 1.2% transaction charge for a bank transfer.
Professional Services Return & Refund Policy
Please note Studio A Interior Design Group does not permit the return of, or offer refunds or exchanges, for any professional services such as design or consultation services, as well as professional design workshops.
Professional services that have been rendered and executed in the quantity and time frame promised by Studio A Interior Design Group, cannot be refunded or canceled. Design project retainers are non-refundable.
Professional Services Cancellation Policy
Project cancellations are permitted, but project retainers are non-refundable.
Purchases of “Professional Service Packages” such as the Instant Interior Solutions Session™ or Half-Day Interior Solutions Session can be canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment and must be done in writing via email.
Interior Design Solutions Workshops can be canceled within 24 hours of the event start time and must be done in writing via email.
** Email cancellations must contain the following information: First name, last name, order number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide a daytime telephone number so that we may call you directly if we have questions regarding your cancellation request. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing the above information has been submitted within the timeframe outlined above. We reserve the right to refuse to process any transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We may update these policies at any time.
e-Design Terms and Conditions
1. E-design is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project.
3. Studio A Interior Design Group will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care, and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-décor client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. The client also agrees to additional fees of $75 per phone call or $125/hour for in-person visits if requested.
5. Studio A Interior Design Group will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-décor project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-décor project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Studio A Interior Design Group cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement, or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for an e-design project. By clicking “Submit” you agree to these terms and conditions.
Privacy & Security Policy
Studio A Interior Design Group is committed to respecting your privacy and security and recognizes your need for appropriate protection, as well as management of personal information you share with us. Personal information is defined as information by which you can be identified such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, or credit card information.
Providing this information is voluntary unless it is specified as required to complete a purchasing transaction or to opt-in to receive our newsletter. If you choose not to provide the required information requested you may be unable to purchase products or access certain services or content on our website. In general, visitors may visit our site anonymously. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data to improve our website, as well as track trends and statistics, but individuals will remain anonymous unless they voluntarily provide us with their personal information.
How do we use your personal information provided to us?
To improve our website and customize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual interests and needs, as well as improve our offerings based on feedback and information we receive from you;
To process purchasing transactions. Your personal information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering a purchased product or service requested by you.
To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and/or updates pertaining to your order.
If you choose to opt-in to our mailing list you will receive periodic emails that may include company news, specials offers, surveys to improve your experience with Studio A Interior Design, Group, and related new products or service packages.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your personal information?
We make every reasonable effort to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Where information is sent to a third party for processing, we make sure, through our contracts with them, that all your information is kept secure.
Please keep in mind, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website.
Occasionally we may offer third party products or services that we have reviewed and approved. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we consistently seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are currently formalizing our shipping policy for our future online store